Finances can cause stress, regardless of where you live and often is connected to mental health concerns.
Here’s a few ways to manage your financial stress:
- Don’t ignore it, it won’t go away until you recognise that there is a problem
- Tell your family, sharing your stress
- Seek professional help – Accountant, Financial Advisor, Bank manager, Insurance Broker etc
- Talk to your bank manager
- Treat your farm as a business, examine what is and is not working.
- Make a plan, and stick to it
- Don’t let other areas of your health slip – eat right, exercise and socialise.